Please attach your CV and covering letter to apply for this job to: email@example.com
Rebound Revolution is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring-loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines, inflatables and ninja obstacle courses, Rebound Revolution offers an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing for everyone from young children learning tricks and flips, to athletes doing air-sports acrobatics.
Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Rebound Revolution brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.
Do you want to be part of this exciting workplace and help our customers have an awesome time? If you're full of energy, enthusiasm and most of all have outstanding customer service then we want to hear from you. The hours of work include weekends although may include some midweek and evening shifts. day times and evenings. Some of the main duties and responsibilities include.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Greet and assist all customers entering the park.
· Engage and interact with the customers ensuring they have an awesome experience.
· Explain the rules for each station and answer any questions our customers may have.
· Follow scheduled cleaning procedures and clean ‘on the go’ ensuring the parks standards are at the highest level.
· Adhere to the Company Health & Safety Policy and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
· Monitor, clean and organise the locker room, café seating areas and safety equipment.
· Report any problems with equipment to the management immediately.
· Ensure that the first aid kits are fully stocked.
· Report all incidents and injuries immediately to management.
· To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary to assist in the day to day running of the park.
Skills, personal attributes and experience required:
· An outgoing personality, can-do attitude and awesome customer service skills
· You can think quickly, react to and handle situations calmly and responsibly
· A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged
As well as providing an awesome work environment, Rebound Revolution has a strong and supportive team culture and provides many opportunities for development. This position comes with a range of benefits including competitive pay, great employee discounts and ongoing training, and of course use of the park!
To help us shortlist candidates for interviews we will be carrying out a small telephone screening for those who match the job criteria.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £4.62-£8.91 per hour