What to expect when visiting Rebound Revolution.
Rebound Revolution have implemented new safety and hygiene rules to help protect you and our staff.
(this sets out our proposed measures in line with the current government guidelines - these could change)
>>> Do you have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Do not book until you have fully recovered. Check the NHS advice on COVID-19.
- If you already have a booking, email to reschedule (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If someone in your household has COVID-19 please follow government guidelines.
- The arena will remain open throughout the day and cleaning will be increased.
- We will also be under taking deep cleaning during closing periods every evening.
- The Rodeo Bull and Wipeout are still open and will be cleaned on a regular basis. There will be no soft play toys or balls (including dodge balls or basketballs) for hygiene reasons.
>>> Visitor welfare & PPE
Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and available throughout the whole venue. Customers 11+ must wear a mask in communal areas such as the reception, cafe & mezz and toilets. Customers are not required to wear a mask when eating and drinking or using the features (trampolines and inflatables).
>>> Bookings and payments.
We are operating reduced sessions of capacity for 60 minutes to maintain safe distancing inside the venue between and during each session. Walk ins are available but we ask that customers book online to ensure they are guaranteed a space, but also due to the safety video and waiver being a part of the online booking process.
Children under 6 years old will need a supervising, paying adult on with them.
Our safety video is now online to avoid congregating in groups. Please ensure you watch this before you enter the park. You can watch it when you sign a waiver or here. Please ensure you show everyone in your booking. It is your responsibility to watch this video before you enter the park.
Rebound Revolution continues to follow COVID-19 Secure guidelines and can host more than six people in total within our parks, but no one should visit in a group of greater than six. Customers will also be asked to sit on tables in their six only until 21st June.
>>> Are you spectating?
There is no longer a spectators fee, please ensure that you stick to social distancing guidelines and sit on different tables to other households. Families mixing will be asked not to until June 21st when restrictions ease.
What happens on arrival?
Please arrive at Rebound Revolution at least 20 minutes before your Open Jump session is due to start. Parking is limited, and despite decreasing our capacity we cannot guarantee a space will be available. Please ensure you collect a permit from inside to put in your car. Fines are controlled by the council.
If our sessions are fully booked, please expect to queue outside. To reduce queues, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your booking so we can ensure members of your booking have signed a waiver. andhave watched the safety video.
>>> Activities on the park
Rebound Revolution take the wellbeing of all staff and customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines. For further information on what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmission please refer to the first paragraph or speak to a manager.
Summary of supervision:
• 0-5 years (under 6s) require direct supervision, a full paying attendee.
• 6 years – 13 years require non-direct supervision (A parent or guardian on-site)
• 14 years and above do not require supervision.
• Under 6s can be supervised by a person 16 years +. One 16+ can supervise up to 2 under 6s.
>>> After your jump
To keep our customers safe we ask that all of our participants sanitise their hands as much as possible, keep a distance from other customers when getting belongings from the locker area and sit on separate tables to other households.
>>> Food and Drink
We have a table service app available in park for you to use when you are sat within the dining area. Please place your order and pay via the app/QR code, and we’ll bring the food/drink directly to your table.