What to expect when visiting Rebound Revolution.
Rebound Revolution have implemented new safety and hygiene rules to help protect you and our staff.
(this sets out our proposed measures in line with the current government guidelines - these could change)
>>> Do you have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Do not book until you have fully recovered. Check the NHS advice on COVID-19.
- If you already have a booking, email to reschedule (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If someone in your household has COVID-19 please follow government guidelines.
>>> Temperature too high on arrival?
If your temperature is above 37.8 you'll be offered to reschedule your session / booking.
- The arena will remain open throughout the day and cleaning will be increased.
- We will also be under taking deep cleaning during closing periods every evening.
- The Rodeo Bull and Wipeout are still open and will be cleaned on a regular basis. There will be no soft play toys or balls (including dodge balls or basketballs) for hygiene reasons.
>>> Visitor welfare.
Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and available throughout the whole venue.
>>> Bookings and payments.
- ALL jumpers will be asked to wear Rebound Revolutions Jump socks for hygiene reasons.
(we are operating reduced sessions of capacity for 60 minutes to maintain safe distancing inside the venue between and during each session.)
- Children under 8 years old will need a supervising, paying adult on with them. This is to ensure that children are sticking to social distancing rules.
- Our safety video is now online to avoid congregating in groups. Please ensure you watch this before you enter the park. You can watch it when you sign a waiver or here. Please ensure you show everyone in your booking.
>>> Are you spectating?
- There is no longer a spectators fee, please ensure that you stick to social distancing guidelines and sit on different tables to other households. Families mixing will be asked not to.
What happens on arrival?
Please arrive at Rebound Revolution at least 20 minutes before your Open Jump session is due to start. Parking is limited, and despite decreasing our capacity we cannot guarantee a space will be available. Please ensure you collect a permit from inside to put in your car. Fines are controlled by the council.
If our sessions are fully booked, please expect to queue outside. We have implemented a QR code outside while you are queuing.
How to access: open your camera app or QR scanner, scan the code while you wait and follow instructions, you can do your waiver, check-in and see your booking on this platform, saving you time.
Please use the hand wash station upon entering the park. All staff and customers must have their temperature checked when entering the park. If your temperature is higher than 37.8 degrees celsius then you and the rest of your booking (from the same household) will be asked to leave the site and return after 14 days. Small groups will be asked to wait in a designated ‘holding’ area inside the building until we can safely allow you on to the park. This will allow time for changeover, getting ready and sorting socks/shoes. Please avoid using lockers. If you can leave valuables at home or in the car please do. Socks and shoes can be left at tables or with spectators.
>>> Activities on the park
Rebound Revolution take the wellbeing of all staff and customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines. For further information on what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmission please refer to the first paragraph or speak to a manager.
Summary of supervision:
• 0-7 years (under 8s) require direct supervision, a full paying attendee.
• 8 years – 13 years require non direct supervision (A parent or guardian on site)
• 14 years and above do not require supervision.
• Under 8s can be supervised by a person 16 years +. One 16+ can supervise up to 3 under 8s.
>>> After your jump
- We’ll call you off the park when your 60-minute bounce is over. To keep our customers safe we ask that all of our participants sanitise their hands as much as possible, keep a distance from other customers when getting belongings from the locker area and sit on separate tables to other households.
- Please leave belongings with spectators at a table where possible to avoid congregating in locker areas.
>>> Food and Drink
We have a table service app available in park for you to use when you are sat within the dining area. Please place your order and pay via the app/QR code, and we’ll bring the food/drink directly to your table.